Let Achilles come between you and Hector the Inspector ...
General Tax Tips
Please contact me for personal advice, but here are some useful hints
1) Use your personal allowances
2) Use your basic rate tax band and your spouse's basic rate tax band
3) Use the governments tax incentives
4) Consider trading through a limited company and benefit from the 10% tax rate Small Businesses.
5) Review your pension provision - the carry forward of unused relief is about to end.
6) Efile your VAT return and gain a £50 discount (if you have a digital signature) Efiling of self-assessment tax returns is also available
7) Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS)
a) The Income Tax Benefits
b) The Capital Gains Tax Benefits
c) How to Qualify
For detailed advice call Sam on 01270 753038 or email me at sam 'at' achillesaccountancy.co.uk.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this web site.
Last modified: November 30, 2008