Let Achilles come between you and Hector the Inspector ...
General Tax Tips
Please contact me for personal advice, but here are some useful hints
1) Use your personal allowances
2) Use your basic rate tax band and your spouse's basic rate tax band
3) Use the governments tax incentives
4) Consider trading through a limited company and benefit from the 20% small companies corporation tax rate Small Businesses.
5) Review your pension provision.
6) Efile your tax returns. Save paper and time
7) Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS)
a) The Income Tax Benefits
b) The Capital Gains Tax Benefits
c) How to Qualify
Send mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about this web site.
Last modified: December 23, 2011